Friday, February 4, 2011

Just some pictures...

 Hey blog world.

Pitched CN pictures and an accompanying article to go with it to a local paper and school paper. Nothing is happening yet, so I guess this is a waiting game. Even if they go nowhere, I still like the pictures I got out of it. Other than that, no real updates...Working on the school paper and doing little projects here and there.

I'm working on a multimedia piece I am pretty in to, like 48 hours of no sleep "in to"...So "you" shall be able to see that sometime when it's done...I hope someone buys it from me.


Anyhow, here are some pictures of people and places that I feel like sharing with you, blog world. Hope this satisfies your visual hungers.




Leah Myers in a cafe downtown Belleville. Pretty lady.

Some adorable baby I saw in the mall.

Amanda Nicoll, Rockwood ON ..A nice picture of her on my farm (sorry for misspelling your name 1st time, love)

Britania serving drinks at Matt & Joe's nightclub

Abandoned car that is in its second life as a flower pot.


Jessica Mees on my couch.

MOO! One of the cows on my family's farm.

A nice sports profile portrait I did on on Sarah Metherel.
This is Jayna, the baby girl my aunt adopted from Iqaluit, NU.



Deer prints

No comments:

Post a Comment