Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A couple things that amuse(d) me

This is Melissa Ferrier and Casey, her hunting hound. She recently
had to give him away to make room for the newest member of their
family (that's on the way!!). We hope you're happy with
your new home Casey and that you're given tons of treats!!



More owl business. For those of you who don't know me well,
I love owls.

Mirrors amuse me. I also really like orchids.

A nice view off of the back porch at the marshmellow table and frozen pond.

I got some fresh farm eggs and this hen just laid her first eggs.
For those who didn't know this - the first batch of eggs are abnormally
large and usually have two yolks! This egg is HUGE, being compared
to my cell phone in this pic.

One of the highlights of working at MJ's - I saw this man propose to his now fiance. Sweet moment.

April Crowell (top) and Nadine French.  Mmm toy car! A little soft
but the little girl's eyes are wicked blue.

I admit I don't know these people's names. I didn't want to run after them. Still a nice weather feature
right before the snow ATTACKED. 

I love these people. Kurt and Karen Kaiser make a fun picture about hearing differences.

This is Gord, who conquered this hill in Quinte Mall's parking lot.

This is my doggy, Taco. He's taking over my suitcase, probably hoping for me to stay... :(

This would be Faith Rae. I put her into B&W 'cause the original was super over exposed.

Meet Garry...Okay, I joke. Potential hobo spider friend?...Yikes!

Ever wonder where your recycled pop cans end up? Modern art at a waste disposal site.

No comments:

Post a Comment