Saturday, June 23, 2012

So today was productive and indulged my passions! I worked a normal Friday, getting the printed weeklies out to our community and all the good stuff. I started on next week's edition and it was, as I said, a very productive day! I then was surprised by the new vet in town who was wanting to go see bull riders. So, I grabbed some camera gear and we were off ! On the way out to Gainsborough, SK, we stopped and saw some awesome wildlife. So, this post is to show off some cool animals I found and captured and some of the bull riding. I have never seen bull riding before and honestly didn't like the way the bulls were treated, but there was something strangely satisfying for me, watching the bulls get their revenge on some of their riders (haha I may be horrible for this statement). I apologize in advance for the bull riding photos. We got there late and were only able to sit in an awkward spot and there was no way to stand up and shoot, so yes I am aware of the huge annoying bars in some of the photos, and that the quality is off~ Enjoy it nonetheless!

Later!

~Kris B
































No comments:

Post a Comment